Senior Pricing Specialist
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Company Overview: ADT has been in the business of helping save
lives since 1874. As the smart home security provider in the
U.S.,we help protect and connect families, businesses, and larger
commercial customers every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced
technology, and strategic partnerships deliver products and
services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home,
your business, or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above
all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking
for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today
and put purpose behind your paycheck. Check out more about life at
ADT here . Job Summary: The Sr. Pricing Specialist is the subject
matter expert on all things related to pricing for ADT's consumer
sales organization. Responsibilities include ownership of the
master pricing catalog, promotional guides, pricing approval
process and controls, and pricing policies and documents.
Additionally, this role partners with cross-functional teams on the
development, implementation, and lifecycle management of sales
promotions and campaigns. The Sr. Pricing Specialist is a strategic
core team member for many company-wide initiatives impacting sales,
marketing, pricing, and go-to-market strategy. Key
- Provide support to the Pricing and Marketing teams on the
development and implementation of promotions/offers, including
performance tracking, auditing, lifecycle management, and
enhancements to the promotion engine.
- Ownership and maintenance of the master product/service pricing
catalog for all consumer sales channels (Residential, Small
Business, eCommerce, Retail, DIY).
- Conduct audits of promotional usage in the live sales
environment and produce price/discount exception reports.
- Maintain the Promotional Catalog and Price Lists used as a
resource for the Consumer Sales Organization.
- End to end responsibility over the Price Change approval
process and controls including ownership and maintenance of the
Price Change Request Form.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product Management, and IT teams and
assist with research and documentation of changes to
products/services, pricing, and promotions.
- Support the Sales Communications and Training teams on the
accurate and timely communication of changes to pricing,
promotions, system enhancements, and products/services.
- Partner with the Consumer Insights team on market and
competitive research, analytics, and documentation.
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of pricing related
reporting, system enhancements, and new product additions. Core
- Outstanding cross-functional teamwork and collaboration
- Knowledge of pricing tools, techniques and methods
- Strong written, oral and graphical communication skills
- Capable of working under tight time constraints with multiple
- Very organized with expert attention to detail and ability to
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and
PowerPoint Work Experience:
- Requires 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in a
matrixed corporate environment
- Salesforce experience a plus Education: Minimum BA/BS Degree
preferably in the field of Finance, Accounting, or Marketing ADT
LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are
committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our
best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels
valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We
can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an
environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us
online at to learn more.
Keywords: ADT, Boca Raton , Senior Pricing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!