Senior Manager of Finance
Company: SUMMIT PARTNERS
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Career - - Senior Manager of Finance ModMed United States of
America Applyfor this job
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Healthcare IT
- Post Date: 08/18/2022
- Website: modmed.com
- Company Address: 4850 Network Way, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL,
33431 About ModMedModMed is transforming healthcare by placing
doctors and patients at the center of care through an intelligent,
specialty-specific cloud platform. Job Description -At Modernizing
Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, -Business of the Year 2022
- BIG Awards for Business, -Company of the Year 2021
- Best in Biz Award -(Silver), -Fastest-Growing Company of the
- South Florida Business Journal, -Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020 Modernizing Medicine
delivers truly disruptive and transformative products and services
that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a
difference. Our web and mobile applications are transforming
healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency
and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end
specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR
to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that help our clients maximize
their efficiencies. Modernizing Medicine is hiring a -Senior
Manager of Finance who will be responsible for partnering with the
R&D leadership team to provide the consolidated financial
overview, drive business strategy, sound financial and business
decisions, and accurate financial forecasts. This role will also be
responsible for leading the FinOps org by working with the
different business partners -who are involved in the cloud
infrastructure spend (AWS) and help drive reporting,
accountability, and continued cost savers with these teams. Your
- Coordinate P&L and forecast process within R&D
organization, including annual operating plan (budget), quarterly
forecast and pacing, and monthly financial reviews.
- Responsible for management reporting to the R&D and finance
leadership and executive presentations.
- Promote continuous improvement on forecast quality, and enhance
information provided to leadership to make business decisions.
- Partner with IT to drive automated reporting to improve
visibility and help drive accountability on set KPI's.
- Understand underlying business drivers and proactively builds
ad-hoc analysis to help the make decisions and drive business
- Be an analytical thinker with the ability to identify strategic
topics, synthesize complex ideas into clear frameworks, and use
analysis to drive strategic priorities.
- Ad-hoc analysis for finance leadership team and R&D
- Partner with R&D on cloud infrastructure initiatives and
track cost reduction projects to improve E/R ratios.
- Develop and mentor financial analysis to ensure continuous
improvement in the finance function striving to build a
best-in-class team. Skills & Requirements:
- 6-8 years in functional, business, and/or operations role in
the technology industry; excellent operational project expertise,
and experience managing teams.
- Previous experience driving and communicating progress towards
- Ability to create reports/dashboards and provide analysis and
- Able to think both strategically and tactically - devise and
execute an action plan.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Strong collaboration capabilities.
- Exceptional analytical problem-solving ability.
- Cloud Technology and big-company experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Master's degree in Business preferred Modernizing Medicine
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups -
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: SUMMIT PARTNERS, Boca Raton , Senior Manager of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!