Senior Process Improvement Analyst
Company: SBA Communications Corporation
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Who We Are
SBA Communications (SBA) is an industry leader in providing the
wireless infrastructure that makes communication work, with a track
record of growth throughout the Americas, South Africa and
Southeast Asia. Our purpose is to enable the communications that
are essential in connecting people. We are listed on NASDAQ under
the symbol SBAC and our organization is part of the S&P 500.
SBA is also one of the top 20 Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
based on market capitalization.
Our success stems from our collaborative environment, where
differences are appreciated and our team members are considered our
most valued asset. Together we uphold the highest moral and ethical
standards, are excellent stewards of our financial resources, we
prioritize quality and we do things right the first time. We
innovate new, efficient and effective ways to do business, and we
go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to our
clients and to each other. We enjoy each other's company and we
work hard to make those around us successful.
One of our values is to be People Focused, and as such, we are
committed to our team members current and evolving needs through
our global compensation and benefits programs. Our strategy is to
provide programs and resources focused on four pillars of overall
well-being: Physical, Emotional, Financial and Social. We enable
our team members to stay healthy with medical, dental and vision
insurance options. We help our team members navigate their path
towards financial security through our 401K Retirement Plan, Global
Stock Ownership and Employee Stock Purchase Programs. Additionally,
we provide Paid Time Off (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement and many
other impactful benefits.
Your Next Career Opportunity - Senior Process Improvement
The Senior Process Improvement Analyst position is responsible for
actively managing new systems implementation and process changes,
coordinating continuous improvement initiatives and training of new
hires as well as training for new systems implementation and
process changes for the Organization.
What You Will Do - Primary Responsibilities
* Works in collaboration with Director, Managers, staff and
Accounting Systems to identify process improvement
* Coordinates continuous projects through process improvement
methodology to quantitatively and qualitatively improve operational
efficiency, cost, quality and service.
* Leads project teams, establishes project schedules and performs
* Provides project functional requirements, as-is and to-be process
mapping and other related process documentation to project teams
and obtain sign off validation.
* Performs data gathering, root cause analysis and performance
trending in order to develop appropriate process control
* Coordinates with Subject Matter Experts to develop process
improvement reports for setting forth progress, adverse trends and
appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
* Verifies that the proposed system implementation and/or process
change can achieve its intended results through pre-implementation
* Verifies that business requirements have been satisfied through
User Acceptance Testing. Requirements span Process, People,
Information and Technology.
* Verifies that the business requirements achieved its intended
results through regular post-implementation audits.
* Communicates findings to IT and the business, gaining consensus
and turning findings into clearly defined action plans and
* Prioritizes and implement process change requirements based on
the critical project needs.
* Executes cross-functional process improvements central to
business operations success.
* Serves as a change-agent inside the organization with a
willingness to assume responsibility and to develop new approaches
to solve problems.
* Determines fiscal requirements and personnel resources and
prepares communication plans required for process changes.
* Responsible for implementation of new systems and process
* Identifies training needs for employees related to system
implementation and process changes, establishes schedules, and
* Provides regular management reports to demonstrate progress.
* Maintains and monitors compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You'll Need - Qualifications & Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in related field of study;
* and 3-5 years of professional related experience. Process
improvement experience required.
* Great Plains or other ERP system experience preferred.
Keywords: SBA Communications Corporation, Boca Raton , Senior Process Improvement Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!