Accounts Payable Manager
Company: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 22, 2022
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Accounts
Payable Manager opening.We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.The Accounts
Payable Manager will oversee an accounts payable team, direct the
processing of invoices and payments, and manage expense reports.
- Interviews prospective employees and chooses the best applicant
based on skills, knowledge, and abilities required for the
- Trains and oversees employees involved in billing
- Directs assigned tasks and provides assistance as needed.
- Assists with performance evaluations.
- Develops guidelines for proper handling and coding of invoices
to maintain general ledger expense account and inventory
- Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and
eligibility for payment.
- Verifies payments before CFO's signature is added by reviewing
checks and vouchers.
- Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other
applicable records (e.g., subsidiary vendors' ledger).
- Ensures proper recordkeeping of purchases for use in tax
preparation and periodic audits.
- Ensures employer identification numbers or social security
numbers have been collected from all vendors (W9) for preparation
and submission of 1099s.
- Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of records in
case of audits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Assist Controller with implementation of paperless
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Great Plains a plus.
- Thorough understanding of accounts payable functions.
- Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to motivate staff.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable (including T&E) experience,
including 2 years in a managing role and working in full-cycle,
high volume, fast-paced Accounts Payable operationsThe above
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees within this classification. It
is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
required of employees assigned to this job.Celsius Holdings, Inc.
celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression. We believe strongly in fostering a
safe, fair and respectful work environment.
Keywords: CELSIUS Holdings, Inc., Boca Raton , Accounts Payable Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!