Company: Robert Half
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you ready to join a fast growing, stable organization where
your contributions are noticed and valued? This Accounting team is
above none when it comes to having fun at work and strive to create
a culture like no where else. If this sounds good to you and you
have Property Accounting experience.. keep reading!!
The ideal candidate will have accounting experience in a real
estate/property management setting and be savvy with Yardi
software. This is a full-time, salaried position reporting to the
Director of Accounting. Comprehensive benefits including paid time
off, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and a 401(k).Send
your resume to nicole.salicrup@Roberthalf.com for
- Provide monthly and quarterly financial statements, balance
sheet analysis, journal entries and general ledger closing.
- Responsible for cash projections, CAM reconciliations, tax
package preparation for outside CPAs
- Reconcile and calculate statements as well as support any
- Involved in budget and planning analysis.
- Create efficiency by improving processes, policies, procedures
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a property accountant in real
estate and property management sector.
- Experience with property accounting/analysis, operations and
- Hands-on experience maintaining multiple properties at a time,
on an accrual and cash basis up through the financial statement and
balance sheet. - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance -
Proficiency with Yardi, Excel and Outlook - Must be able to work
"hands-on" in a fast-paced, dynamic team oriented environment -
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to
collaborate with others across the organization
Send your resume to nicole.salicrup@Roberthalf.com for
Keywords: Robert Half, Boca Raton , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!