Payroll Specialist - Boca Raton
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- 50%Executes Payroll Administration: Completes systems to
process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits,
garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments) Maintains
accurate records and prepares reports as needed. Completes and
updates timekeeping and payroll functions. Maintains payroll
systems. Processes payroll changes and assists with system
upgrades. Runs payroll effectively and with minimal disruption or
error. Ensures compliance with relevant federal, state and local
regulations and---internal policies. Coordinates with auditors and
assists with payroll tax audits as needed. Collaborates with Human
Resources (HR) and Finance team. Handles payroll-related concerns.
Coaches people leaders to effectively handle payroll related tasks.
Works in collaboration with our HRIS partner.
- 20% Assists with Compensation and Benefit Administrative:
Monitors the consistency and effectiveness of compensation policies
and procedures. Assist in evaluation of the compensation program
and review of salary structures for marketplace parity. Performs
regular audits of employee compensation to ensure regulatory
compliance and internal pay equity across the organization. Works
in partnership with our Benefits Administration team. Communicates
and produces marketing material for our overall benefits package to
drive usage and retention. Implements benefit enhancements.
- 10% Executes Employee Lifecyle initiatives: Collaborates with
Talent & Culture to understand team commitments and goals related
to attract, develop and retain. Drives employee performance and
engagement through the development, deployment and communication of
employee initiatives with a focus on compensation, benefits and
- 10% Ensures compliance and mitigates risk: Ensures wage and
hour compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act, and state and local
requirements. Recommends best practices. Maintains knowledge of
regulatory change in wage and hour and applies knowledge to policy
and practice as needed. Works in collaboration with Legal, Human
Resources and Senior Leadership to mitigate risk.
- 10% Assesses and analyzes key performance indicators
(KPIs)/trends: Assists in the research and analysis of
organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from
the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) and key
organizational systems. Maintains knowledge of trends, best
practices and new technologies in human resources and talent
rewards; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy,
practice, and resources to senior leadership. Collaboration:
- Works collaboratively with the Talent & Culture team to drive
the Employee Experience and Employee Life Cycle strategic
- Works collaboratively with Field Operations Leadership to drive
the HairClub Core Four
- Works collaboratively with Human Resources and Legal to ensure
- Works collaboratively with Aderan's Benefit Administration team
to drive employee retentionKEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Accurate and timely auditing of bi-weekly pre-payroll reports
for the processing of the pay statements.
- Accurate in timely submission of post payroll reports and
- Accurately and timely of the maintenance of the HRIS system.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 5+ years Experience of Multi-state payroll
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of multi-state tax and wage laws
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the
organizations HRIS and talent management systemsGreat Perks &
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental
insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursementHairClub is an equal opportunity employer,
dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone.
We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and
cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace.
HairClub strives to foster an environment where our employees feel
respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the
forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive
Keywords: Hairclub, Boca Raton , Payroll Specialist - Boca Raton, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!