Information Security Manager
Company: Cinch Home Services, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: May 10, 2022
ideal candidate will have a bias for delivering results, a passion
for solving problems, excellent analytical, problem-solving, and
communication skills, and can see the big picture. Candidate will
have a direct influence and exposure to executives and various
groups enterprise-wide to minimize overall security risks.
- Develop a security program and security projects that address
identified risks and business security requirements.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability
management, identify risk tolerances, recommend remediation plans
and communicate information about residual risk to leadership.
- Manage and coordinate operational components of incident
management, including detection, response and reporting.
- Establish, monitor and report on compliance with security
policies, as well as the enforcement of policies throughout the
- Assist resource owners and IT staff in understanding and
responding to security audit failures reported by auditors.
- Provide security communication, awareness and training for
audiences, which may range from senior leaders to field staff.
- Manage outsourced vendors that provide information security
functions for compliance with contracted service-level
- Work with various stakeholders to identify information asset
owners to classify data and systems as part of a control framework
- Provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory
compliance efforts, including audit support.
- Develop and maintain a knowledgebase comprising a technical
reference library, security advisories and alerts, information on
security trends and practices, and laws and regulations.
- Manage security projects and provide expert guidance on
security matters for other IT projects.
- Work with the leadership to develop budget projections based on
short and long-term goals and objectives.
- Assist and guide the disaster recovery planning team in the
selection of recovery strategies and the development, testing and
maintenance of disaster recovery plans.
- Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data
sources are reviewed periodically and are in compliance with
policies and audit requirements.
- Design, coordinate and oversee security testing procedures to
verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and
manage the remediation of identified risks. -
- Review of architecture plans to ensure security concerns are
addressed.Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience, with 5 years in an
information security role.
- A bachelor's degree in information systems or equivalent work
experience; an M.B.A. or M.S. in information security is
- CISSP, PCIP,PCI-ISA certification a positive, but not
- Experience with common information security management
frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO)
2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives
for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks
- Experience with applicable legal and regulatory requirements,
including, but not limited to, the U.S. Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the
U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA),
and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)
- Must have experience with leading PCI audits with third party
vendors and leading remediation, by creating and delegating tasks
to appropriate teams.
- Experience in system technology security testing (vulnerability
scanning and penetration testing).
- Deep understanding of operating system internals and network
- Must have experience in developing and maintaining incident
- Must be able to develop training and ensure that information is
provided to Cinch personnel in order to comply with security
- Must have experience using Qualys, Nexus or similar scanning
tools, for network and application vulnerability scanning.
- Experience working with legal, audit, compliance staff as well
as business managers, IT.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and
guide information security team members and IT operations
personnel, and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the
IT organization, project and application development teams,
management and business personnel
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk
concepts and principles, protocols, industry best practices and
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security
tools, technologies and policies.
- Strong understanding of principles of cryptography and
- Strong project management skills and experience in creating and
managing project plans, including budgeting and resource
- Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures,
standards and guidelines.
- Experience in developing and documenting security architecture
and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
- Proficiency in assessments of risk, business impact, security
controls, vulnerabilities, and defining remediation
A minimum of seven years of IT experience, with five years in an
information security role.
Keywords: Cinch Home Services, Inc., Boca Raton , Information Security Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!