Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Exciting opportunity with one of the largest privately owned
real estate organizations in the US. We are looking for a strong
Accounting Analyst that is focused on career progression and
working for a great company. If you are looking for a company where
you can learn and grow while being in a positive environment, this
is the place for you. Company offers competitive salary, benefits,
The Accounting Analyst will report to the Controller and will join
a team of very impressive accountants.
Essential Job Functions:
- Financial statement preparation and balance sheet account
reconciliations and analysis
- Oversee cash flow for all development sources
- Work closely with development managers
- Manage accounting aspects of property purchases including
recovery of predevelopment costs, non-cash transactions, and lender
and investor participation.
- Review underlying loan and equity partnership documents and
apply proper accounting treatment to financial records.
- Maintain development general ledgers and financial statements
for each property.
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for projects; prepare and/or
review cash flow projections.
- Perform daily cost tracking research and analysis and create
daily, weekly, and monthly cost reports.
- Prepare development entity financial reporting for monthly
review with project managers.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years related accounting experience
- Experience in real estate preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc., Boca Raton , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!