Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Welcome to Mill Creek! - We're glad you're here! - At Mill Creek
Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the
success of our organization. - We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.Mill
Creek Residential seeks a Property Accountant whose primary
responsibility is to prepare financial statements for an assigned
portfolio of multi-family joint venture entities. The position also
includes all aspects of cash management including analysis,
preparing wires, recording wires and bank reconciliations. The
- Financial statement preparation including preparing and posting
appropriated journal entries, analysis of the balance sheet and
income statement accounts. Analyze construction in progress account
to determine correct classification of costs during
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for all bank accounts
within the joint venture structure.
- Responsible for cash management for assigned portfolio
including analysis of all cash balances, draw and equity funding,
transfer payments to general contractor as well as monthly
- Prepare monthly joint venture financial reporting packages due
to joint venture partners. -
- Prepare lender financial packages quarterly.
- Assist with audit and joint venture partner requests.
Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is required for this position.
- Multi-family real estate industry experience with an emphasis
in property management is a plus.
- Experience in a wide variety of accounting software systems,
preferably Yardi and Entrata but not required. Key traits for
- Work Ethic: Displays self-starting, self-motivated traits and
excels in an entrepreneurial environment. Consistently delivers
accurate and timely work product and accepts personal
accountability for results.
- Composed: Resolves issues while professionally managing
- Judgment and Decision-Making: Must have the ability to make
sound decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
Consider all pertinent facts and alternatives before deciding on
the most appropriate action.
- Intuitive: Understands the scope of the position, purpose and
audience; stays one step ahead of incoming requests based on
business instincts. About the Benefits of joining the Mill Creek
- Competitive compensation, with bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, HolidaysMill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential? - If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Boca Raton , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!