Senior IT Auditor
Company: ADT Security Services, Inc.
Location: Boca Raton
Posted on: March 27, 2020
- *ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and
automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting
homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making
security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7
customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer
service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness,
helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in
Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people
throughout North America.For more information, visitwww.adt.comor
follow us onTwitter,LinkedIn,FacebookandInstagram./Position
Summary:/The Senior IT Auditor is an experienced auditor position
within Internal Audit. The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible
for the timely execution of high quality, risk-based audits of
technology infrastructure, information security, business
applications system, and significant projects. The Senior IT
Auditor will interact with IT, financial and operational management
personnel across the company. Within two to three years of assuming
this role, the Senior IT Auditor is anticipated to be a candidate
for another position of broader responsibility within the ADT
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance
and protect organizational value.
- Identify and clearly define audit issues and root causes,
recommend improved internal controls and processes, and ensure that
corrective action plans are developed and implemented. Present
clear and concise findings to Internal Audit leadership and the IT
- Promote a zero-tolerance control environment where fraud or
noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to
- Participate in the Annual Risk Assessment of Information
Technology processes and systems.
- Lead the planning, execution, and reporting of Information
Technology Audits covering the areas of technology infrastructure,
information security, business applications system, and significant
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Internal
- Provide effective recommendations and solutions to issues
identified during the audit.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to leadership
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving Internal
Audit's processes and procedures.
- Participate in a variety of special projects.*/Education/Work
Experience/Characteristics Required:/ *Big 4 or equivalent
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in an area of Computer Science
or Engineering, Management Information Systems, or
- 4 years related experience in an audit role.
- Professional designation of CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA
preferred, but not required.
- Possess strong expertise in the areas of Information Security
- Willing to travel up to 10% in US and Canada.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a
commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing
environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and
understanding of the policies and procedures of ADT.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, and
proficient analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership
skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.ADT LLC is
an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to
having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster
a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our
goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve
this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment
where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at
jobs.adt.com to learn more.Title: Senior IT AuditorLocation:
Florida-Boca RatonRequisition ID: 2010693
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Inc., Boca Raton , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Boca Raton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!